Monday, August 25, 2008

Motat

Yesterday at Motat room15 were learning about flight. It might of seemed really educative and interesting to look at the planes. We walked inside Motat past the doors and saw these planes. When I looked up at them I was just thinking about the parts of the plane.. like the wings' the blades'propellors 'the tail' the cockpit' the bombs everything. It just hooked me in to these kind of things. I even saw Jean Batten and Richard Pearce. I even went for a little look around but then I saw badges, books, engines.
badges.
They were all about Jean Batten and Richard Pearce. It was really cool. I also saw this bike plane. It looked like it was glued together and bits and peaces looked out of place. the bike seemed very dirty and rusty. I didn't know it was Richard Pearses
bike plane because it was very old. The wings of the bike looked like garage roofs. When I saw this it looked like a junk plane.But it was actually a bike plane.Made around the 1900's in the old days.I was thinking about who owned this bike plane'where was it found'what was it made for and why was it put in the Motat museum. After we had a little dordlle around the invented bike plane we went to the hands on area.
When we where at the hands on area, we where playing with a lot of things like the dark light shadowy area, the handle turning dizzy table, the man on the bike that looks like Hayden Roulston has dot's on him , the touchable electrical ball,the colour wall,and the sound jandal slapper.When i was in the hands on area my favourite part of it was the handle turning dizzy table.The reason why i chose this favourite part of the hands on area is because you can get dizzy and laugh and get crazy.After the hands on area i saw something about George Bolt.It was pictures,engines,propellors and a video i watched.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there Campbell! I just read your profile. It's great that you want to be involved in exciting sports. A barber is a very useful occupation. I sometimes get nervous when taking my boys for haircuts as sometimes the barber doesn't listen to my instructions. I'm sure you'll be a very good one who will give the customers exactly what they ask for!

Keep up the good work! Maybe you could let us know how the cross country was for you.

Mrs Tele'a